Here you can enter some global Mesh Army
- Warning if no vertices in weld
- Warning if nothing is selected
when pressing x/y/z buttons: Here you can disable warning
- Always delete isolated verts in
face delete: If you delete faces, you are often asked, if you
want to delete the isolated verts too. As this is the most common case,
you can switch off this dialog here, the isolated verts are alwas
deleted without asking if you chaeck this.
- Supported Map Channels for UV-Correct and Face Mapping:
Each Channel selected here is regarded in UV correction and face mapping.
- Show normals/scale: As
the names say. For simplicity, there's only one value for both vertex
and face normals.
- Selection Accuracy: Accuracy
for subobject selection modes; see description of Selection/Properties
Rollout for description.
- Select invisible edges in "Edges
Only": If this is checked, Mesh Army Knife behaves like Edit
Mesh; invisible edges can be selected, even if you have given the
object the "Edges Only" property. If this is not checked, you can't
select any invisible edges, if the object has "Edges Only" property.
- Slice Plane Opacity: Slice Plane Opacity in Percent. Works only with Open GL Driver
- Retriangulate Slices: Slices are retriangulated. WARNING: This can lead to problems with some irregular polygons
- Ignore Angles: Polys are retriangulated only by edge visibility and not by edge angles
- Auto-Reset on open: The slice plane is reset each time you open it. If this isn't checked, you have to reset it manually.